I owe whatever successes I’ve enjoyed to the men and women who stopped to teach me.
I cannot help but remember some of their pithy teaching points, like Teach your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
My weakness (among many) is marketing. Seth Godin’s Marketing Seminar is helping me with it. One of the teaching points is about focusing on who will be interested in what I’m interested in helping with — People Like Us.
So here’s my bullet point list, of who ProcessTriage® people are:
People like us build great teams, building members who…
- Get our core values.
- Leave whatever they touch better off.
- Fill every moment with stuff that matters.
- Know who does and needs what — workflow awareness.
- Are empathetic and hyper-accountable to each other and our customers.
- Are effective issue processors and solution triagers.
- Have each other’s and our customers’ backs.
- Are high-motor go-to professionals
- Teach their strengths and improve their weaknesses.
- Take stuff off their boss’s plate.
- Live deliberate lives.
- Bring solutions and welcome better ones.
- Add something to every person they touch.
People like us build great teams.